Monday 14 November 2011

Feedback

Thoughts on the 3-day programme:
  • Not long enough!
  • So much to take in, but widened my mind to greater possibilities
  • Given me the tools and the enthusiasm to take it back and find ways of using Social Networking to promote libraries to the public
  • As above, to share with professional colleagues 
  • Session on digital safety and awareness very useful - I hope we can start running tasters on this in the near future
What, if any, support would I like?
  • I would VERY much like a refresher session in a few months (no more than a year!)
  • Permanent access to the WiseKids web site and useful information lists
  • Thank you Sangeet for saying we can contact you if necessary!
  • Support from employers/council in order to maintain access to Web2.0 technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment