Monday 14 November 2011

Day 3 Feedback from Anna

I really enjoyed the 3 day programme. I feel I have picked up quite a lot of new and useful knowledge and hope to put this to good use. I am excited about using these skills to interact with our users and as a new form of communication with other staff.
Finding out what other libraries/librarians are doing has also been really interesting.

Whilst I don't think any further support is completely necessary it would be nice to have a follow up day in the future as technologies change and it's hard to keep up during the working week!
I think this blog is a great resource that I can share with my collegues to help them get a wider idea of what libraries get up to online.

It has been a great experience, thanks to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment